Everybody needs strong passwords, even if you are an progammer or a simple internet user. Sometimes we have no idea what password to put. From this reason we have created this usefull tool. You can select the lenght of password you want, and we generate it for you. It is time saving and sometimes can me be fun to see what password is generated!
You can generate now your secure password here Secure password generator online tool
How to protect your passwords?
- 1. Do not use the same password, security question and answer for multiple important accounts.
- 2. Use a password that has at least 16 characters, use at least one number, one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one special symbol.
- 3. Do not use the names of your families, friends or pets in your passwords.
- 4. Do not use postcodes, house numbers, phone numbers, birthdates, ID card numbers, social security numbers, and so on in your passwords.
- 5. Do not use any dictionary word in your passwords.
- 6. Do not use two or more similar passwords which most of their characters are same, for example, ilovefreshflowersMac, ilovefreshflowersDropBox, since if one of these passwords is stolen, then it means that all of these passwords are stolen.
- 7. Do not log in to important accounts on the computers of others, or when connected to a public Wi-Fi hotspot, Tor, free VPN or web proxy.